Smoothies are so simple to make and provide a ton of whole-food nutrients when adding in real food. Adding a protein smoothie to your day is best post workout. Gives your body the protein and nutrients it needs to help in muscle recovery.
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (Vega One)
- 1 handful of baby spinach/baby kale mix
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla nut milk (almond, cashew)
- Start with the banana and add all ingredients listed in order above to a blender.
- Blend and enjoy