This whipped cream is dairy-free, sugar-free and best of all, GUILT-FREE!
Enjoy a scoop over your favorite berries, in your dairy-free ice cream or simply a teaspoon in your afternoon coffee!
- 1 15 ounce can of full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- Keep the can of coconut milk in refrigerator overnight.
- Remove can from fridge and do not shake it. Once it's opened you will
- see a thick top layer. Scoop the entire waxy layer into a large bowl. Be sure
- to not include any of the liquid portion (you can add to your soup, juice, smoothie or simply drink it).
- Using a mixer on high speed or a hand mixer, mix the coconut milk for 3-5 minutes until it's
- fluffy. Add vanilla for additional flavor.
- Can be stored in fridge for 1 week.