If you’re craving chocolate then you MUST make this cakey bread!
NO sugar added. Instead it’s made with honey and cocoa powder.
Great guilt-free snack, have a piece for breakfast or a taste to sweeten you palate after dinner!
Can be made without the cocoa as well. Just as delicious.
- 1 1/4 cups of almond flour (best if it's not almond meal)
- 1/4 cup of cacao powder (also known as cocoa powder. Be sure there is no sugar added)
- 1/4 t. sea salt
- 1/4 t. baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 2 T. of room temperature coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 t. of vanilla stevia (if you don't have the liquid stevia you can use 1/4 t. of pure stevia powder with 1/4 t. of vanilla extract)
- 3/4 cup of grated zucchini
- In a food processor, combine all the dry ingredients and pulse.
- Pulse in the eggs, coconut oil, honey and vanilla stevia.
- Add the grated zucchini briefly pulsing.
- Transfer ingredients into a medium loaf pan (be sure to dust it with almond flour).
- Bake between 30 - 40 minutes on 350 degrees. Allow to sit for 30 minutes to cool.
- Can be stored in fridge for 1 week wrapped in paper towel and sealed in bag.
- Can also freeze.