This meal is so simple to make and can be made the night before AND can be made into a double batch for freezing or leftovers.
- 1 package of chicken breast (2-3 breasts) - cubed
- 1 large gala apple
- 1 T. coconut oil
- 1/4 t. sea salt
- 1/8 t. black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 t. ground cinnamon
- Heat oil in a medium sauce pan on medium heat.
- Once chicken is cubed add to sauce pan and cook until it's almost done (slightly pink inside)
- Grate apple into sauce pan
- Add salt, pepper and cinnamon.
- Continue to cook until the chicken is done.