A fitness and nutrition community for busy women
to feel strong, safe, and UNITED from the Inside-out!
JOIN the Fit Chicks UNITED Membership!
Are you tired of the confusion?
- What to eat
- What not to eat
- What exercise is best for fat loss
- The conflicting diets and weight loss programs
The struggle is REAL!
Our Fit Chicks UNITED online membership is the perfect place to join other busy, struggling women just like you who come together in our online community through motivation, inspiration, friendship and RESULTS.
Instantly gain access to your simple nutrition guide, a delicious meal plan, shopping list and fat-burning home workouts!
From the Blog…
- These are a great guilt-free, grain-free snack!
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
- 2 T. almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 1 T. coconut oil
- 3-4 T. pure maple syrup
- Handful of dark chocolate or cocao chips
- Mix all ingredients together. Add enough maple syrup to your liking.
- Make small, bite size balls into drops.
- For the chocolate drizzle, simply heat chocolate in saucepan over low/medium heat until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on each drop/ball.
- Can freeze for two weeks.
It’s not surprising that many weightlifting newbies tend to injure themselves when starting out. Whether it’s a result of improper form, bad posture, or stiff joints, a good number of injuries occur …
I know, we hear all the time to give up bread and other bad-for-you carbs. But, my gosh, I can’t seem to give up my cravings. Instead of eating regular breads with wheat and other grains, I’ve …